Wednesday, January 26, 2011

getting started

ouch, third day of workin in the trenches. I sprained my back picking up the compacting machine so I'm walking around all bent over and in pain. I need a hot tub. Concrete crew coming next week, and were just about ready for them. We have the footing dug and compacted, we have site debris removed and hauled away and we have spread gravel all over the job site. Tommoro we will do some final site layout measures and continue to get a head start on site clean-up. The Banker and Apraiser have made visits in the last 2 days, and have really been impressed with our place. This is good. It will be so nice to complete the foundation, this is not my strength but I have learned alot. All of my experiance in foundations have been on flat land with simple layouts. Let me tell you, a sloped site is so much harder to layout and get right. But it must be right so we get off to a good start. Sooner than we think, we will be framing up. And I cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment