Monday, January 31, 2011

Today was a day to rest my back and contemplate why life is what it is. It takes a while to get your head back on straight, and my thoughts still return to Jeff throughout the day. I made a roadtrip to Parthenon today to visit the Scott Phillips sawmill. He had asome cedar logs that I wanted to look at for our home. I was very pleased with the product and am eager to do a little bargainin with him to see if we can afford them.. I enlisted Robyns help to finish laying out the house footprint, and we are ready and square. It's up to the concrete crew to push us to the next step. unfortunatly the weather is throwing us a curve ball.  oh well, all you can do is push foreward, be as ready as you can, complete other projects that always get done last, and keep a clean worksite. Pretty boring stuff right now, but the good stuff is soon to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment