Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Shed Roof Coming Together


OK , so it's humid as hell. Dont matter what the temp is, I'm whilting. Pressing on though, shed roof is coming along and will be complete by thursday. Railing is inching along and I dont know when I'll be done. I estimate another 40 hours at least. I really want it to be right, and it is now. Next we need to complete the outdoor fireplace chase, install the vinyl windows,  and patch up some ext. sheathing. After that its build the ext door and window frames and install fireplaces. When these issues are taken care of, we really move into a differant phase. The mechanics complete the rough-ins and then give it back for me to complete the interior finishes. But I'm getting ahead of myself, one thing at a time my man.

1 comment:

  1. The picture of the railing in this post does it for me. I'm sold. Awesome.

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete