Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall coming fast


Got a little rain last night, should delay fall colors a little, but I think we are going to have one of the best falls in a long time. I will try and get pics on here everyday to show the progress. The electricians are working everyday and should finish in a couple more. The lights are hard to pick out, so many choices and styles to choose from. But, I think we have done a good job getting the right feel for the house. I must admit, I must be suffering a little burnout from too much work. I just have not had the fire burning in me, and have tended to be lazy lately. One thing we accomplished this week was to make final selections on the rock, much easier than I thought it would be. Robyn made up her mind in less than 30 min., a new record. I got lucky, becouse I love her selection in style and color. I also got lucky when I met Robyn, becouse I love her too.  Hopefully things will clear up and Scott will get back to the siding. Enjoy this great day!!!  SYOTMS

No comments:

Post a Comment