Monday, January 30, 2012

Beatiful Day







News Flash; Roger is not going to make his self imposed deadline of completing all the ceilings by the end of the month. Of course not, you hardly ever meet deadlines in construction, but I keep trying. But, I had to have a little time off, so I did not work on the house this past weekend. Still, we are making good progress and expect to complete all ceilings easily by thursday this week. My big thing is that I need to put the clear seal on all interior ceilings at night after working full days. That takes alot of energy, and I have not got going on that yet. Went on a hike in the Gorge on sunday with our new friends John and Jamie, the boys had a blast and so did the adults. They were pretty impressed with the whole creek, but of course the Mushroom blew them away. I can't wait until you can come off the trail and wash off in the outdoor shower, and then jump in the hot tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment