Monday, April 30, 2012

Inside Woodwork Continues

Well alright, were finally getting a little rain, not enough to fill the river but cool light rain. The weather has been awesome, but rain is what we need. The tile man returns today to mostly finish the showers and floors, the only problem is we need the plumber to return and fix his mistake in the guest bath so we can finish the tile tub surround. The tile is looking awesome and I am very happy with thier work. The rock pebble shower floors really stand out and are my favorite part, again Robyn has done an outstanding job in selecting the right colors and style for all the ceramic tile work. We have also finished all of the beams in the house and they look great. The woodwork inside is coming along nicely and wow,  cherry and walnut go together like pine and red cedar, a perfect compliment. The window sills are a work of art and just jump off the wall at you, I can't wait to post pictures. Speaking of pictures, I will be back in bussines in days becouse we bought a new computer and I will be able to post soon. There is so much to show so make sure and check back soon. I played at Low Gap Cafe on saturday night and had a great crowd with every song generating a good round of applause, I was due a good performance and had actually practiced for the gig. It feels so good to see people enjoying my music, and that will be my direction as soon as I complete this house. This week we will complete all the woodwork inside except the awesome room and begin laying the hardwood floors, did I just say that, LAYING THE HARDWOOD FLOORS! This is the fun time, everything we do makes things complete. I will post a months worth of pictures this week, so check back and check it out. Later RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment