Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Counting Down the Days to Spring

I'm hoping this will be the last post about this years hard winter, but you never know, this is the time of the year when we usually get our snow. Last year it snowed in May! I thought I would post my pics from my last hike in the Gorge, which was wonderful. Right now, the ice and snow has all melted and brought the creek back up, man I love to hear that sound when I step out my door. But we sure do need some rain to get the river where we can put a boat on it, cause I'm jonesing for some river time. I'm ready for company up on the mountain, and camping on the river, so anyone who wants to get out, let's do it. Meanwhile, I'm getting ready to do some more trail work and start on Matt's treehouse, which should be a great father-son project. Matt's getting a little spoiled, so I need to toughen him up. As always, love to all, and have an awesome day, The Hollohead









Our house in the Gorge








No comments:

Post a Comment