Friday, April 15, 2011

Slow Start

 I sold all of my tools when I sold my business last year. Its been nice getting some new ones, but I am soooo unorganized. Every 5 seconds I add to the list of tools I need. It's been awhile since I did any framing, so I do not have my groove on.  Hyper productivity is what I shoot for, so this is driving me up the wall. However, we have started framing the floor system and progress will come soon. The wind still howls, and it will be a bitch working with the long joists. But we will make it happen. Got a big storm last night and the creek is raging. We will sneak off and do some paddling today, or tommoroe. Nick just bought a kayak from our store and I am going to take him on the Boxley run. Bring some dry clothes Nick. Lesson learned for the thousanth time, you must be patient on the mountain.             

No comments:

Post a Comment