Monday, April 18, 2011

Frustration getting me down

My helper did not show up today, niether did my desire. I usually push on hard and just accomplish what I can, but today I just kind of gave up. I did a few things getting ready to set the joists, but was really bummed out becouse what I thought was going to be a very productive day; was not. My longtime companion and best frriend 'Jazz' is in bad shape also, and may not make it. This really gets me down. I hoped that Jazz would make it long enough to be a fixture on the new deck, but this may not be the case. I definately wont count him out, he is an amazing dog and one hell of a fighter.  My energy and drive need to resurface, I need to make things happen every day.  I must finish this house so I can enjoy the reasons we moved up here. I must stop putting so much preasure on myself. I must stop talking to myself. I'm starting to laugh about all the things I must do, but more than anything I must paddle and play guitar. sometimes a man just needs to ramble on about nothing.  Peace Out Brothers and Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment