Saturday, May 14, 2011

Random Ramblings

It's been two weeks since we began framing and I am very pleased in both the amount of money spent and the progress of the job. The key is to continue to drive hard and dont let up. The goal for the next week is to complete the second floor framing, and to hang the first rafter. There are other items to complete also. Scaffolding needs to be set-up, and the piers for the mudroom need to be dug and poured. I dont have any help lined up for this week, so I am going to have to get-er-done myself. I do have a option of stealing someone from the store for a day or two, but well see how things go. The pressure of time is begining to show up. I need to have my influence in the store, but I had not been off of the mountain for 2 weeks until friday.  I was sick all of last week, and had no energy. So I am looking forward  to recovering and getting something done.  This is a crazy life, there are so many things to be passionate about. Focus is the buzzword, and I try to keep things at an even keel as much as I can. On sunday I plan to go into the gorge and cut down a couple of trees that are in the way of our view, we wil see if it makes a differance. Meanwhile, back at the ranch.  I am wrighting this and talking to Whitney and Robyn at the same time. Too many distractions, and not enough FOCUS . Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment