Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Awesome Big Party Deck


Started on the massive back deck, it kind of stuns you when you see how 1400 sf  lays out up in the trees. I have to get railing up asap becouse a fall from 17' would not be good. Luckily, we have decided on our railing system and it is easy to construct. This is the last week of having a big crew as I am out of funds to pay for them, but I want to get the big things done. Pretty much everything left is doable for me and a helper. I am probably about 2 weeks behind where I wanted to be, but still very happy about what we accomplished with the big crew. When we get back from vacation the mechanics will take over and we will get plumbing, electric, and heat-air. Time to put my frame of mind in a differant latitude for the next couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment