Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Doldrums







Man my shoulders are killing me, painting over your head puts your shoulders and neck in misery. But I'm sticking with it and making progress. I stained the beam in the master bath today, and I think the contrast with the ceiling is awesome. The plan is to match the stain on the beams to the stain on the ext. and int. doors, which also matches the flooring. For some reason, I was out of energy today and it took a long time for me to get to being productive. When you work every day, at some point your mind or body just forces you to take it easy, you got to get your ya ya's. The ya ya's that I'm needing are on the river, and I gotta get to her. I want to do other things right now, but I know that the most important thing is to complete the clear sealing of the ceilings. It's real easy to get distractred, just stop and listen, and it does'nt take long to start noticing the goings on in the Gorge.




No comments:

Post a Comment