Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring is Here #2

Took a walk in the Gorge yesterday and took 150 pictures, hope you enjoy some of these. Spring break is almost over, and it's time to really get after it. I have enjoyed some time off, and now I am ready for some action. Although I have enjoyed this year immensly, I am ready to finish and move on to something else, like trails in the gorge. Peaple think I'm crazy when I tell them my plans for trails in the Gorge, but I am determined to have a footprint in this rugged place so we can enjoy more throughout the year. It really is perfectly situated for my plan, just alot of hard work. Painting will be finished next week, and I will pick up our hardwood floors for Scott and Mike to begin installing a week from monday. I will be putting in the stairway this week, and begin on window trim when I complete the stairs. 2 months of hard work should get me either complete or very close, I  really need to stay in tune and focused. I will order cabinets and countertops this week, and all of our tile has been ordered for flooring and showers, not alot left to choose. Well, I hope everyone enjoys this spring, get outside and experiance it. RJ












No comments:

Post a Comment