Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Rockwork Begins

Rock work has started and it looks fantastic, hope we got enough money that I dont have to do any of it. We are down to the point where are budget is gone and we still have work left to do. Of course we knew this would happen, and have planned for this all along. We will begin installing the walnut and cherry floors next week and I can't wait, it really means we are getting close. My biggest projects left are the front porch, and the interior woodwork, which will probably be the last things completed. Tile flooring and the tile showers will come in the next couple weeks also, so it's an exciting time. There have been so many distractions lately that I have not accomplished alot, so I better get after it. Stay out of the storms way, and have a great day. RJ




1 comment: