Friday, April 6, 2012

What a beautiful spring we have had, the redbuds were awesome, the dogwoods have been also, and the differant greens are spectacular. The only bad thing is our view is shrinking, so it,s time to cut a couple of trees that are blocking the view from the deck. The rockwork is looking fantastic, and it really adds the finishing touch. Everything looks better when the rock goes up, and I need to get busy on the interior woodwork projects becouse we start the hardwood floors next week. But, just like fall, it,s hard to stay focused when it is so beautiful all
around you. Although this has been the realization of a dream for me, after a year of building I need a little break to recharge my batterys and make me more productive. Yea, I know what ya'll are thinking, all Roger does is take breaks. But I can be very productive when my mind is right, so it's important to stay refreshed. The time to return to a regular routine of some sort is coming soon, and I have to figure out what my next adventure is going to be. I know this sounds crazy for a 51 year old guy, but I feel like all of my best music is still inside of me. M
y goal i (the monkey just destroyed this post)
s to write 100 songs in my li
fe, and I'm only a quarter of the way there. I also want to start a band and do alot of live performances. I know what your thinking, someone has to like and listen, but I am going to do it. Well, I have a monkey climbing on my head(Matt) so I better feed it, so everyone have a great

No comments:

Post a Comment