Monday, August 20, 2012

Return To Cool

Weather has been amazing lately, after a scorcher of a summer, we have had a run of days in the 70s and 80s, and nights in the low 60s high 50s. Perfect weather for hanging out on the deck, having a fire, and soaking in the hot tub late at night. We have had some rain, but still need a lot more to get the river in shape. Just in the past few days I have been lucky enough to see 5 bucks in velvet just hanging out at Mr. Warren's cabin, one of them an 8 pt. and a couple of 6 its. And then, I came upon 12 wild turkeys crossing the road, wow, the turkey seem to be coming back strong. I'm pushing hard on everything I can to meet our move in date, and it's coming down to the wire. Kitchen cabinets and interior doors arrive this week, and I picked up more cherry today for trim and paneling. 4 weeks of hard work baby and I can drive this thing. Just in time for fall, if there is one. I'm gone, syotrs RJ


No comments:

Post a Comment