Thursday, September 27, 2012

Where It's At

O.k., So the granite was installed today and looks great, now for the tile backsplash. Next up is the glass vanity and walnut shelves in the master bath, which is the only thing left upstairs, oh yeah, mirrors and shower doors.  After I finish those items upstairs, I will move to Matt's room and finish what little is left in there. Got good news from my old carpenter,he's coming for a couple days next week to install the jambs and doors, saving me 4 days of doing them myself. This helps immensely, and will speed up move in date, yee haw. The interior doors look soooo good, just a lot of work in them. About 2 weeks of hard long days of focused woodwork, and I'll be compete in the interior, then a couple weeks on the exterior to basically finish the house. There will of course be plenty of projects to entirely finish, but at least the place will be done. I will keep posting pics of the last days of the massive project. Later, RJ






No comments:

Post a Comment