Monday, October 1, 2012

The End Is Near!!!








Interior doors are in! Scott and Mike worked with me over the weekend and got all the doors installed, leaving me with a mountain of work to do. Actually, there are under 100 boards to install, and we will just about be done. That may sound like a lot, but it is not when you consider that there are probably 5000 boards in the whole place. I'm down to the last items inside; trim on doors, base moulding down, stain doors, build island and valance in kitchen, complete couple pieces of trim in Awesome room, build master bath vanity top and complete shelving system, and then knock out everything in a clear poly finish. 2 weeks of hard work will put me on the proverbial doorstep of knocking the interior out. Then we will move in, take a deep breath, and complete the few remaining items on the outside. I'm tired, but I also know that with just one more big push, it will be done. Check it out, the Hollohead

No comments:

Post a Comment