Thursday, April 28, 2011

And Were Off

Awesome day in the Gorge, had 4 man crew including me. Set most of the joists for the first floor, and even layed down a few pcs. of subfloor. The goal for tommoroe is to complete  the first floor, then begin setting walls on saturday. I cant wait, the site is so awesome. The Osage is still running strong from the recent flood, and the sound is constant and soothing.  Unfortunately, the folk down at the Creek House are dealing with the effects of the flash flood. Hopefully they did'nt get it too bad. I wont have this crew for long, so I want to take full advantage of having some help. Tim and Daniel are a very capable team, and we worked well together.  A lot of progress will be made over the next week, and I will post pics to show how things are coming. I'm finding my groove and I'm fixen to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment