Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Need for Guitar Pickin and Kayakin

The weather is wonderful, it is so nice being outside on these beautiful fall days. It is also wonderful to enjoy a fire in the evening on the deck, definately habit forming. The only thing missing for me is the guitar. I tend to really focus obsesively on projects, and this is a big project. There are alot of tunes swimmin in my head, but I just am not commiting the time to develope them. It is also difficult carrying my guitar down to the site, which is where I want to be. But soon enough we will have heat and air and I can leave my guitar down at the house. I do know one thing, the back deck will be one incredible place to play music, and an inspiration to creativity. There are only two things I miss about Little Rock, going out to eat at great restraunts, and getting to play music for folks at differant venues. When I am done with the house, my goal will be to finnaly produce the CD I have needed to do for a long time. I also want to turn this blog into more of a' life and music on the mountain story' and do alot of videos. Another thing I am going to do is PADDLE, I really miss kayaking and want to get in as much as possible before I get too old (70). But, I'm dreaming, and there is still another 4-6 months of hard work before I can start livin large. Anyway, were moving along on the siding and it's time I get busy on the rockwork. It just occured to me the other day that you cant do rockwork in the cold, so I need to get as much done now as I can. This could keep me from finishing in February, not good. I thought I had a man to install the rock, but I received a very bad report of his work so it's not worth risking problems. This means that I may have to do it myself, but first I need to make a selection( I mean Robyn needs to make a selection) and get the rock. Oh well, everything will be cool, and it will all work out. SYOTMS  Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment