Monday, January 23, 2012

Start the Week Strong

Week 2 of ceiling installation and I hope to complete all of it by friday.  It looks awesome and is one of the best features of the house. I did'nt get much done this weekend, so I guess I will work some nights this week. The big deal now is putting a finish on all this ceiling, I am leaving the scaffolds in place to make it easier to reach all the high stuff. But this is still alot of work, and not something I enjoy. Just gotta get in a zone and do it. My goal is to have all the ceiling installed and with a finish by the end of january, a doable goal with hard work. After that, it's time to start on interior woodwork and paint. Of course there are a million things to decide on , order, deliver to mill, pick up, and install. But momentum is building everyday and I gotta keep at it everyday so I can get my life back. Speaking of that, it will be strange after a year of building a house to get back to some daily routine of whatever work I do. I worked at the store saturday, and I truly enjoy doing that, but I wonder if we might get something going on our dream of building luxury treehouses and I could just do that. Who knows, I keep an open mind and even though I'm gettin older, still believe I got my best music left in me. Wake up Roger!! time to get after it. I'll get some pics today and post them later.  SYOTRS RJ

1 comment:

  1. Wow Roger! Beautiful! Your talents are truly amazing. The cabin is awesome, you have made so much progress since my last visit. Ready to get back up there and see everything in person, I know the pictures are not doing your work true justice! Take care and hope to see you guys soon!

    Vortex-ers Unite!
    Sonya Archer

    ReplyDelete