Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wish I Was Kayaking

 Seasons of the Gorge



Big rain last night and today, so I let everyone know that the creek was rockin. I don't think anyone jumped on it, but it was BIG. I am so ready to be able to skip out on work and go kayakin it's driving me nuts, but the mission has to be completed. The past 2 years have not been kind to my boating fun, but my day is coming soon. The past 2 days have not been kind to production, and I gotta get it back going. Installing the ceiling is apparently a 3 man job becouse production has dropped thru the floor as I have been at the store the past  couple of days. The payoff hopefully will be in the Home Depot loads I have been processing at the store. I have already scored the following items: 1)real granite vanity tops and undermount sinks for Matt's bathroom and the guest bathroom. 2)assorted lighting fixtures and ceiling fans. 3)cabinets for the mudroom 4)mirrors for bathrooms5) commodes for all bathrooms. Finally I am saving some money again, and it could have been more if we had not already bought all our faucets. All these products are in new shape and of high quality, and exactly in the style that we like. How lucky can you get! Well my goal of having all the ceilings done by the end of the month is certainly in jepordy, but we'll survive. You try not to get used to busted schedules, so I live in a fantasy world and insist that we will be done when I say we will. Well it's getting time to go down and listen to the roar of the Osage, so I'll leave it with some pictures of last years floods. SYITGS  Hollohead

No comments:

Post a Comment