Thursday, February 23, 2012

Schedule Coming Together















I spent alot of time in the dentist chair today, and good thing my dentist is Josh Keener becouse it was quite a job. I'm getting a bridge put in and it kinda slowed me down for today. Hopefully I will be good to go in the morning becouse I need to accomplish something every day and mark another item off the list. Kinda like 'My Name is Earl', just not nearly as funny. It was a beautiful day in the Ozarks, and it's too bad I missed it, but in the future this will be a day to play hookie. Scott and Mike worked at beefing up the massive deck frame though, so things still got done. I decided to add some extra support to all of the beams of the deck becouse I want to be able to entertain alot of folks and not be concerned about any collapse issues, and it really has stiffened an already stout deck. There are 3 major exterior projects left, 1)Rockwork- probably subbed out install. 2)Septic system- Joe Perme subcontracted. 3)Front porch and cedar posts-a Roger production. There is also a couple of days of punch list items, and I always forget guttering. The interior schedule is 1)complete all clear sealing of the ceiling. 2) complete all priming and painting of drywall ceilings and walls. 3)Install showers. 4) Install hardwood floors and seal. 5)Install cabinets and finish plumbing fixtures. 6) complete all woodwork(doors, frames, window trims, base and ceiling mouldings, wood walls)7) Everything I have left out.  3 months should just about get it, depending on about a million small things or several big things. Who knows?, maybe, depends, maybe not but perhaps, you just never know. I WILL BE DONE BEFORE THE SUMMER.  Mark it down. My next gig at the Low Gap Cafe is on sat. March 3rd, come on out and join us. Hope everyone enjoys this great weather and maybe we will SYOTRS. Peace out, The Hollohead

No comments:

Post a Comment