Friday, February 24, 2012

Successful Week of Work

The outside is getting so close to being complete, I can smell victory. A Rock Mason came out today to check out the job, and he really loved our place. Don't know if he can do the job, but he woiuld be a good one who comes highly recommended. I think I can complete the last railing sections within a few hours, and finish the awesome deck cedar posts within the weekend, so that is my goal. I am starting to get excited about finishing up the exterior of the house,  this means I can concentrate on the interior, and that means were getting close to done. We are really agonizing over the final decisions on wall colors, but I need them so I can paint the mudroom and Matt's bathroom, and then install the cabinets and flooring. These will be the first completed rooms and that will be fun. The bank inspector came out today and we visited for awhile. Also this was Scott and Mikes last day with me for awhile, they are moving over to bro Scott's cabin to install the wood flooring. I'll probably have them back to help with the hardwood flooring myself, but pretty much all the remaining woodwork is up to me. But the big picture is starting to come into focus, so I'll keep taking pictures. Later, RJ






No comments:

Post a Comment